1989 Yamaha Razz and Jog parts for sale.

New here but have huge feedback on ebay if you want to see that. Would prefer all payments be made via paypal but will work with you if that is not something that your able to use.

Now for the goods.

I have a 1989 Yamaha Razz with a clean title, the motor was taking apart (Then got wet), so the crank needs to be replaced or at least cleaned and bearings replaced.

All plastics are in really good shape. Bike has 4000 miles on it. Everything worked like brand new when the bike was torn down.

The next bike is a 1989 Yamaha Jog I don't have a title for this bike. I bought it thinking I would change the motor over into the razz and then noticed all the differences. The Plastics are gone or trashed on this bike, But motor is complete and has good compression. I have not tried to get this bike to even run as of yet. It will turn over with out any trouble. I stopped on it as soon as I noticed the differences in the two bikes.

Please let me know what part you may need and what you believe they are worth. I really want to get these things parted out and then they will go to the scrap yard for metal recycling.

So email me if you have any need off of one of these bikes.

BPSProducts@gmail.com

We ship just about ever day, so you will receive your item quickly after we have received cleared payment.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account