WTB: Clip on bars to fit tomos forks

I need to find some clip on bars for these tomos forks I have. I will go home and measure them today.

I also saw a thread a while back about homemaid ones using stems from mountain bikes. I might consider doing that.

Re: WTB: Clip on bars to fit tomos forks

treats used to have clip ons See if there getting any more in.

They are 32mm. Treats is out.

would a puch maxi, regular or ebr forks be the same 32mm?

doubt it, but dunno...the puch stock forks are inverted, and I have no idea what the OD is. I should add that the 32mm is only for sure on the streetmate and revival.

Also orangerobin, I hope that's not your "ciao" in your profile pic, cause thats definitely not a ciao.

I measured them, the fork tubes are like 28.6mm which is like 1 1/8" right? The bars are like 22mm which is 7/8" right?

I am trying to do what natebandit? did and make my own. People at the bike shop want outrageous prices for their shit. I am going to look into Danscomp or somehting. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Yeah thats my Robin(s), I just changed one of the pics to be of the Ciao. I also updated my moped list.

I bought 2 of these. I am going to sandblast some old mx bars and use them. I am fairly confident that the sizes will work. If all else fails I'll make a shim, but I dont think I'll have to. Then painb the bars black or orange, I cant decide.

if all else fails, i think vintage cosmo has some

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account