WTB: Moped close to SC, can pick up if needed

i really want a running moped asap. ill give you the TTLX i have, i can trade you my laptop as well. I have cash too.

i really want a passport/cub, will take a good ttlx. just about anythind reliable ( as much as one can be) and RUNNING. thanks. pics/price please

Re: WTB: Moped close to SC, can pick up if needed

fyi, looks dont matter too much ( no pink or gay pride bikes tho, unless youll throw in a few rattle cans of flat)

i can get to just about anywhere in the eastern part of the us, just let me know the zip code, and ill see what i can do.

whats wrong with pink

wont match my earings.

lets see this ttlx that you have. I might have something. or i might can find you something. and where exactly are you? i'm in sumter

this is her! i just took off the front crap, so the headlights off, as well as the dash. i have the speedo still, but ive come across a round headlight i want to put on it that has a speedo built in. email me at dmk_132003@tmail.com and i can send you more/bettter pics

1231935658_tomos1.jpg

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

I'm in the Atlanta area, but have this:

2003 Yumbo Free (stock Peugeot clone motor) barely broke in with around 500 miles on the fresh-faced clock. It's a sure-fire kick-start noped but in every other way has the look and feel of it's shady Euro ancestry.

Pic seems pristine, but the inevitable couple/few nicks and scrapes are already there so you can be rough with it if that's the mood you're in.

Email if interested.

~marc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account