Trade: Magnum Tanks

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'd like to trade one of my magnum tanks for your nice, red, XK tank with good original paint and decals. The inside should also be clean.

I have 2 tanks:

one is a brown and gold, with awesome paint and good decals, but 2 dents on the left side. One is quite large and the paint flaked off, the other isn't too bad.

The other has already been repainted, and is currently sporting chalkboard paint. Again a few dents, the biggest being a shallow indentation on the upper right hand side.

Both tanks are perfect inside but both also have the common fork tube dents.

I'd like to trade straight up for a similar condition tank (maybe you are painting/powdercoating?) or if yours is better I can throw in some cash as well. Local would be ideal, but lets make something happen

Re: Trade: Magnum Tanks

Zack, name your price, How much money will it take for you to part with the brown tank?

zack, email buffalo brandon, he wants one of those tanks and he has a red xk

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

ok, dylan, still looking for that pipe eventually?

Avery, we'll see what happens. I'd like to sell it to you, but I need to get the xk tank too. Hopefully it'll all work out.

i think i can get it now, but i have to use someone elses paypal

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

yea just let me know when your ready, no hurry

My tank is super-shitty. And I like it that way.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

thats cool, I guess dylan is a liar, haha

I'll wait to find one. Someone, anyone?

 GotSpark /

i'll trade ya zicky zackypoo if you want. you know what mine looks like.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

bumpy

I thouyght you meant no dents and you just wanted a red one sorry

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no worries dude.

looking for a clean red tank.

do you want to sell any of those tanks by chance?

I would love to buy that brown tank off you or i can get a red tank with a bent where the forks have hit at thought and some rust in it but i can clean the rust out for you. Email me and let me know dude.

zack,

I'm looking to make an ugly magnum tank, (forks, trunk, and sidecovers too) BACK into a beautiful new red xk style.

Did you decide that would suck to do? or its just easier to find one new?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'm sure it could be done, but matching the paint and everything would be a bit of a chore. I've already got a nice red trunk from an xk, and figured a matching tank would go really well with my wheels and everything else.

We'll see, everyone email me if you've got something. I might sell the extra tank if I can make a trade, but I can't promise anything yet.

Pablo Puchasso /

You willing to part with that Proma Circuit?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

haha

Hey if you go and sell a tank I'll take that brown one off your hands. My magnum is just waiting on me to find a brown tank.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

everyone and their brown tanks. its all about red tanks. avery's got dibs on brown.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

bum pump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account