a few honda motorcycles for sale

TWO OLD HONDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1968 Honda CB160:

black, 99.5% complete (missing handlebar grips and the bolts that hold the seat on) turns over fine. tank clean inside. DOES HAVE SIDECOVERS!

basically needs new battery and probably the points cleaned. it gets spark, but its weak and intermittent. i always wanted one of these but i need money more. i had it running for about 10 seconds last week. easy fix. should clean up decently. no title, sorry man.

$400 OBO

1972 Honda CL70

super fun bike. runs fine but the float screw fell out of the carb. needs this screw and everything should be back to normal (right now it just leaks all the gas out without it.)

tank's dented on one side, kinda rough overall shape. needs new battery, fuse and headlight, also missing the spring for the center stand so i wrapped some wire around it. BRAKES ARE AWESOME. tank super spotless inside. i dont have the title right now but im good friends with the guy who has it. i can go get it for you before we seal the deal, guaranteed.

awesome bike, best looking year IMHO

$400 OBO

TRADES CONSIDERED BUT I NEED CASH!!!!!!!!

Re: a few honda motorcycles for sale

im at work sometimes so call me if youre interested:

515-314-9098

ask for nash

oh, do i wish you had a title for that 68. itd look nice next to my cb100.

Pretty good deals if you live close by...

buuump?

Kicking myself for not buying your Tri-Rad.

Free bump!

Titles for that year can be gotten for 140$ i think , u send them money,proof of insurance, and bill of sale and they send you you liscene plates, registration,and all the docuements needed for title.

yeah...they dont deal with iowa anymore for some reason. i called them when i was trying to get a title for my old CT90...

bummmmmmp

Oh man, I've had a CL70 on my wish list for some time now.

You are just too far away.

soooo brooooke :(

whoa, youre in iowa?

DID I MENTION I WILL DELIVER FOR A FEE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah dude, sadly all my life. If I hadnt got laid off a couple weeks ago the CB would be in my garage already.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account