FS: Motobecane Chrome Gas Cap w/dip stick

I have a chrome gas cap with a motobecane "M" on it for sale - it's the kind with the plastic dip stick that hangs into your tank so you can check how much gas is left. Was sold to me as NOS, and looks like it, but I can't say for sure since I got it off eBay. Email for pictures.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account