Top Tank Garelli in Mass for trade?

I just picked up a toptank garelli , spray painted black ( its registered and i know the dudes family it belonged to his art student friend and isnt stolen)

It is painted ugly though.

It starts and runs, and has the gold 17 inch grims on it, has pretty much all the stuff, had the brakes and stuff work, and the tank isnt all crappy ( on the inside anyway)

Im not a big toptank garelli guy. Shoot me a trade offer.

Id probably sell it too but thats not really my motivation, but it is winter haha

Re: Top Tank Garelli in Mass for trade?

What type of bike are you looking for in a trade?

garelli non tops, puchs, sachs, minerlli powered anythings, mobys that run, anything neat

i like pretty stock bikes.

but if i get to choose, id like a jc penny pinto please.

Hmm....I might be able to get you a pinto for a trade. Any chance you come out this way for rallies this season? Would this have to be a "asap" trade? I do know where a Pinto is in hiding!

well i want a pinto but i dont know about driving to ohio dude. You know someone coming by here, gimme a shout and they can pick it up!

Hmm... Is this something that you can hold on to or are you looking to trade soon? If anyone reading this around MASS is going to come out to the midwest anywhere anytime soon, let me know! If you could bring the ssxl and take andrew a pinto I'd throw you some gas $$!

you set it up ill do it.

Cool. I'll do some digging and find someone driving out this way.

how far from 12498 are you? its woodstock newyork, im probly going their during summer and have a rolling magnum?

maybe 7 hours? 6?

il be goin to ohio but i dont know when

darn, too far outta the way -

You got pics?

If my plane sells soon enough I might want it.

Ive never had a top tank. or a running garelli.

what year?

maybe 80's?

its not pretty lol

does run well

bump

come on someone has a nice non toptanker in mass right?

andrew would you take a batavus top tank? also, you dont mind delivering, right?

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Do you like Pacers? Got a Morini Franco that runs great..low tank

you can have whats left of my puch parts, lol. two maxi frames, set of spokes, race seat, misc shit. ha ha.

jay talk to me id def trade for the bat,

i dont like bats but its me, slow pretty, and clean LOL

but your not very pretty

that batty goes pretty damn good

i just cant picture jay on a garelli

browningphoto is your email, why dont you ever post any pics

Um, Ray - don't want to be a dick here, but it sounds like you're intimating that Andrew is maybe not representing what he's got.

TRUST ME: Andrew is one of the most LEGIT buyers and sellers on the MA website.

If you want photos just email him!! Andrew is a beast with email.

trust me i know how big of a player andrew is and respect to the utmost, but youve gotta admit for what i gather from his email address he should be postin pics all the time sorry for any confusion or miscommunication

mass people get lazy in the winter who wants to go outside in the cold to take a picture of something

im the same way

haha andrew. im just kidding, as i know you HATE so-called "bartavi," AND delivering mopeds. nah, sadly, when i get rid of this bike itll be to cash out.

right now its actually my only running moped!

Jay I really really like that toptank ones. Its really wierd i dont like toptanks in general but have and like magnums...but i dont really like the look of other toptanks.

I really like that off white top tank lookin starflight, its beautiful. maybe its the big tank.

I actually appreciate barts, they are tough well built bikes like sparta's but i dont really like the step thru's that much, but that dude that had an orange one on one of the KHZ rides had an awesome bike.

Ray i never have photo's cause im a photographer dont you get it?

You ever notice that body shop dudes drive around in primer painted cars, that housepainters very infrequently paint thier own houses ( if they dont have aluminum siding ???

You have your own imagination, and it is exactly what it is and i cant be asked to do a song and a dance about it. Most of the guys around my area know what i sell and that if i say its a damn ugly but pretty complete toptank garelli that runs, that , well. its THAT.

Besides on of em bought it.

I hope they paint it.

"You ever notice that body shop dudes drive around in primer painted cars, that housepainters very infrequently paint thier own houses ( if they dont have aluminum siding ???"

Haha, yep soooo true!

Odd , after shooting for 7 hours straight yesterday in the studio, and post processing for like 4, i had a hard time getting the gumption to go photograph a moped lol

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account