Straight Trade: Dellorto PHBG21mm

I'll trade my A+ condition dellorto PHBG 21mm for a 19, 18 or 17mm PHBG. I need to know which style choke and whether it's spigot or clamp -style.

Thanks!

Re: Straight Trade: Dellorto PHBG21mm

What do you have duder? Spigot or Clamp? Pull style choke? I have one that I'm running with my Airsal kit, but I'll be switching to a Gilardoni in the near future and I've heard that a 21 is the way to go with those... I was planning on using the 19 because I'm mostly concerned with low end for the Gila... If I did it, yours would have to be Spigot and Pull Choke style. I'd also want to hold off until I'm done building the Gila motor.

you can borrow my 20mm clamp on for a couple weeks if you like. I also have a 14mm phva (new stock tomos carb) you could borrow for longer.

Dudes, my carb is a spigot style, with a cable-actuated choke w' plunger.

You coming back out this way any time soon or am I never going to see you again?

I'm not sure when my next trip back will be. I was just there for about two seconds though. The whims of standby travel during the holidays...

Bump!

Bli-dump!

lets trade! let me see a pic!

1235961525_photo.jpg

Pic!

1236033877_dscf4751.jpg

I miss your face.

I miss all your faces:(

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account