FS: 2005 Tomos LX with performance mods

I have a 2005 Tomos LX with 2,5XX miles on it. The overall condition of the bike is great. Everything works on the bike, and it works well. The mods i have done to the bike include, airsal speed kit, techno estroli pipe, straight intake (tapped for oil injection), 15:15 carb, adjustable suspension, and i think that it. All of the engine mods have literally less than 100 miles on each of them, so its basically brand new. The side covers on the bike are not on in the picture, but i have all the covers for the bike, and they are in prefect condition. The title is in hand, and ready to be signed over. This is a great way to avoid wasting gas and money during these tough times. Im looking to get $900 for the bike since it was taken care of so well, and the amount of money i put into it. Ill be willing to negotiate a price, but im not gonna take a huge hit on it.

1231011013_100_0215.jpg

Re: FS: 2005 Tomos LX with performance mods

contact me at nvallillo@aol.com or 973 489 7974 to talk to me about the bike or set up times to come look at it.

bump

bump

bump bump bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account