Interest check, Parmakitted Moby

I got this bike over the summer from Gabe in San Jose. Its running the 70cc Parmakit with a Ninja G3, 19 phbg, and a lightened variator. I bought it thinking I would finish dialing it in and then ride it forever, but now I really want to do my own build so I can have a bike to really call my own. I have been having some issues with idle, Im not sure what it is, probably something simple that will make me feel stupid. I really want to do my own build but need money and can't keep too many bikes around. Anyone interested? Im looking for about 900.

I also have a stock orange 50v with a 15 SHA but the tank needs to be cleaned out, maybe trade for an e50 project bike?

Shoot me an email if you are serious. Someone help me out! I really want to do my own build! It's not super urgent and i could keep it, but I really want to do my own build.

Im about a half hour south of San Francisco and twenty minutes from San Jose btw.

1230873272_img_0225.jpg

Re: Interest check, Parmakitted Moby

Where did you get that seat? I want one like that for my 103

Its a lambretta racing seat, I got it from my cousin. I think you can find them if you google west coast lambretta works, i think their site mite just be lambretta.net, but they sell them on there.

bump bump, current title and plate.

id buy it if it wasnt so far away....

Um.. you damn west coast folk. Out here in NY we have to make our mopeds out of rocks and snow, and our kits from stock cylinders...

If you wanna just toss that parmakit, variator, and exhaust in a brand new Gregory G-Pack backpack and send it on over my way I will give you all the change and dry/frozen apple cores from my car.

Oh and that tennis ball too!

Seriously it is a nice lookin bike, too bad I am 3000 miles away.

Julian

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Are you looking at any trades? What are you currently building? You should come ride with the cuperteens sometime.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

yea come ride with us sunday, no excuses. tom what are you doing?

I might be willing to do trade plus some cash, not building anything right now but Im looking for pretty much anything e50, you got anything? If you guys can help me out with this idle stuff I might be able to ride sunday, although my permit expired in december.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I can't say you will be ok, but my permit expired a few months ago and I think maybe only 2 people have them right now. kinda bad, I need to work on that. do you have a truck or something to bring it down here? we will be doing some fixing before-hand and could get something going.

tom has all sorts of stuff.puch tomos and more.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

i sent you an email. you should ride sometime and check out my stuff.

Just responded, this weekend is super busy with family but I might be able to get away for sunday.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account