WTT: solid running ped for 87 honda accord

ive got an 87 lx-i that im looking to trade for a 49cc that runs good. the car has seen some better days would be good for parts, project shell, or cheap car. the good about the car is that it has the pgmfi system, fully loaded options, new upper control arms (both sides), new upper and lower balljoints (both sides), new inner and outer tie rods (both sides), new starter, new plugs and wires, new ignition coil, and a clean title. the bad stuff is oil leaks, trans leaks a lil, ps leaks, no rear bumper (just the body molding), weird idle when cold (think its just a sticky egr valve), passenger front window has a hard time moving (havent looked at it but guessing its a bad motor), exhaust leak just after the cat, stripped interior, dents and some rust, body was tagged because the car was soon to be painted after winter. if anyone is interested let me know and we can talk.

WTT: solid running ped for 87 honda accord

pics always help with a sale!

Re: WTT: solid running ped for 87 honda accord

these photos are from when i first bought the car i can put current photos up tomorrow but i dont have any right now.

!imageurl

!imageurl

If you could get that thing to Ohio, I would trade you a nice ped!

ohio , well i could meet in some half point if you want or shipping can be done too if your interested. sorry i havnt gotten the pics up yet guys got the camera tonight waitin for the sun to come up to snap the pics.

ok got the pictures now if anyone really has a problem with the tagging i can prime it over so it will just look like a rust cleanup job.

Thats such a wonderous piece of shit.

I wouldnt waste the gas to set that on fire.

Nice writing.

HAH!!!

I changed my mind... haha... Your first pictures were very deceiving!

you guys are too kind. so i guess im just gonna have to run this thing off into the woods and put it out of its misery.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account