WTB: Puch Cobra Gas Tank!

I just picked up a 84 Puch Cobra 1 speed! It's in great shape minus some small dings/dents in the tank. Anyone have a clean red cobra tank they're not using??? I have other Puch parts to trade. Let me know!

Re: WTB: Puch Cobra Gas Tank!

Bump before bed!

if you get rid of your current tank i totally want it!

...because i wanna buy a swinger 1 (rigid) frame and put a crossbar on that shit and make a rigid cobra man.

Nobody has a tank they want to get rid of? I guess I might have to do some body work on this tank then. I would be up to selling my current tank to someone if they could help find a better one!

1230849289_pic_0500.jpg

Try filling with water and freezing

There are 2 bigger dents on the upper LH and RH corners from the handlbars hitting it, I don't think something like that would pop those dents out.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

if you keep doing it it works ive done it a few times

Hmm...I've never actually heard about fixing dents in tanks this way before! The inside of this tank is spotless and perfect, I might have to try it. Hey Rob - that guy STILL hasn't got back with me. I tried calling him again and he didn't answer and wouldn't let me leave a voicemail (his inbox was full). This mo-fo is pissing me off.

hey brian... i had some great success plugging up all the holes and using pressurized air to pop dents out of a tank

make sure its sealed up tight and inflate through the petcock hole. I donno if it would work for those dents, but its worth a shot.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account