FS: 80 Peugeot TSM

I have a 1980 Peugeot TSM for sale. Has some light surface rust. Runs and drives great but will only go about 25-30 mph and doesn't seem to shift into high gear. Please make offer.

1230651579_100_1614.jpg

Re: FS: 80 Peugeot TSM

10 bucks, actually where r u.

I am in NE FL

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

DIBS!!

Nice. I wish I had those black side panels on mine.

Looks like those forks are bent, too?

How are you calling dibs, you are thousands of miles away. I am in Jacksonville, Florida and interested in this. You can have dibs if you can explain how you are going to get it.

ha ha "dibs"

You should absolutely sell that moped on ebay. What you have is possibly the most sought after top-tank moped. It is very rare, and very cool. People here are going to try and steal it from you for $500. I imagine that your inbox is already filled up with ridiculous offers. Moped Army is great, but it is probably the worst place to sell a moped. Ebizzle fo' Rizzle.

What town/city? My brother is in Stewart so maybe he can go look at it. That is in the middle of FL though.

That is a gem of a moped though.

I am in St Augustine FL between Daytona Beach and Jacksonville about 215 miles from Stuart.

That's awsome...bent forks and all

Ill give you $750 for it.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

seems like sketchy shenanigans to me

Sought after my balls. Fuck a pug. ;) I'm serious, but I realize that some people love em. It won't get as much as a Magnum would on ebay...

Also it's already on Ebay suckas...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1980-Rare-Peugeot-TSM-Moped_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem330297672206QQitemZ330297672206QQptZScooters

***Kim Jong illest*** /

ha! it even has the red chain of DEATH

That thing does have a ton of miles. But it is way cooler than a Magnum. Everyone and their mother has a Magnum. How many TSM peds have you seen riding around? If I lived in Florida I would be all over that thing.

My left nut is in a package waiting for your address.

But it's a Peugeot dude...

Haha, ok fine. Plus this does seem very sketchy.

Oh man...talk about setting a dangerous precedent.

$50 more than your top bid. email me when you are serious.

Go Matt!! let's ride doubles

Eh, um, what will you give me for this moped?

Oh, highly desirable you say?

Click, click, eBay

www.dontusethisforumtosupportyourfuckingpricegougingtactics.org

the legendary two speed Peugeot TSM!!!!

He never would send me his number???

johnny francisco, your a frandouch bag. why should you be able to say what people will or will not pay for something? if you keep steering people away from the buy sell forum why should it even be here in the first place? we should just link to ebay when people click on by sell.(NOT!) F you buddy.

personally i think no one should have said they where nice. just acted like it was a common moped worth 300 at the most but noooo u all have to spoil it for us cheap people

Already hit $500 on ebay with 4+ days to go. I guess the word is out on this one. How tough are parts to get for these things?

easy if you speak french and are willing to wait for shipping from there, not so much if you don't have contacts in France or don't speak french.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account