Trade: Running maxi for ???

its the one i just got. i'd keep the long seat, but i have a mint short puch seat i can put on it instead if you want. runs great! tank has rust inside. no title, but it runs super nice. i just cleaned the whole thing up nice and tidy. i can also throw in some extra maxi frames because i dont really need them.

i'm looking for a garelli SSXL, or any other toptank. doesnt necessarily need to run currently as long as the engine isnt seized or trashed. also interested in other E50-engined bikes...pintos, freespirits, darts, magnums, whatever. actually pretty much anything that is more interesting than a maxi (i LOVE puchs, and i love maxis, but i already have 3 and i'd like something a little more interesting.)

pics:

maybe a long shot, but worth asking! Let me know what you have!!!

thanks

-nash

Re: Trade: Running maxi for ???

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

The paint looks in great shape

how's about cash so you can buy more if you find em?

im getting kinda deep into this maxi now...only another bike i can work on would sway me...

even if i picked up that express motor from ya too? i do have a batavus that needs love. and most of the motor :D

hahaha...batavus is about the LAST bike i would ever want.

i seem to be finding more peds lately. i'll let you know as soon as another one comes around!

Cancel this thread...ive become pretty attached to this bike since ive been doing so much work on it.

UNLESS you have a decent SSXL you really wanna trade. hahaa

If your gonna cancel the thread than i'm gonna jack it......................I sent you an E-mail about some cat eye signals.. - Joe

how much do you want and where are you located?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account