FS: Craptastic Parts and Bike.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Up for sale we have:

Stock Minarelli pan exhausts. NOS, never used, $20 each.

NOS Pacer Kickstand. Bought for a Snark, too big to fit. Unused. $20 bawks.

A French turd. 50V, missing seat and controls. Seems to have compression, I can't pedal the bike forward (there is a de-comp valve, but no lever). Don't know what the dealio is, and I don't care. Get it out of my sight, please. Don't wanna part because I don't want a Moby carcass laying around. $100 bonez OBO. Can deliver up to 2 hr radius for some milk money.

Minarelli fans and housings (both sides). One fan is missing a fin, but is otherwise perfect. The other fan has all fins, but a hairline crack that runs through. It's still in one piece, so you could probablyrun a bead of glue on that mother. $10 pesos.

Housing...top came off v1L, so it will clear the intake...missing a chunk, but otherwise good to go. Base came off of a v1 so you have to modify it to fit a v1L. Four bolt design. Plastic. $15 for both.

If you want this junk, email me...<chikkensht@hotmail.com>

FS: Craptastic Parts and Bike.

Jerry Franek /

Goodness my dear, it hurts to hear you speak of that yellow lady that way. Merde, indeed!

It looks like a sister to the ones I cleaned out of the Head Bean's shed last ride. Just what I need--another carcass. Here's his undergoing reconstruction now.

100 clams may be too much tho.

Just sayin'.

1229621873_p1050295.jpg

Re: FS: Craptastic Parts and Bike.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Oy, quit buying up all our high comp heads, lol! :)

Wish I could come out and snag that Moby, I've wanted to figure out la Resistance for a while now.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hey Jerry!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Yea, I got a good look at her during the daylight, and realized the things is uglier than I thought. I figured Best Offer would be a good thing to throw in. I think the engine is good, and if anything, that should be worth something.

MATT! All yer High Compressions heads are belong to us! I'm sure you'll be able to find a better condition one out there. This one is pretty nasty lookin'.

do you know what model it is? like 25 30mph?

Cause I'd like to come down for a visit anyway..

we will take that kickstand off ya

how much shipping to woburn mass

email dave chefhockey@aol.com he needs it i just called him and he said he wants it

I might give ya $15 for the housings and the best of the the fans. Might also use an exhaust. I went down on a parking lot with mine last summer and have been riding with the brass and wiring exposed. My knee is still red!!! Give me a deal on these with shipping

dibs on one of those craptastic pan exhusts!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Hey Pikeman...I'll get back to you on the fan shrouds...someone else has expressed interest in them. The exhaust is available. Shouldn't be much for shipping. Throw in whatever you want for shipping. I like using USPS, which is usually cheaper (and sometimes superior) to UPS/Fed-Ex.

Andrew! You can haz PaNz exhawst! Shoot me a line! Same dealio as above!

Someone come get this craptastic Moby.

Dave Peterson /

I will take one NOS pan exhaust if available. Email sent

Skipjaz

Do you have any more minarelli pan exhaust if so can I buy one from you?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

angel i need an actual fan

whatever you have left is better than mine, i broke almost all da fins off

4 years later...

Hey Angel I heard about you on the forum and somebody said you like mopeds? do you want to make plans to ride sometime? I'd love to meet you. I just bought a stock Tomos and am having some trouble with the carberater . I can't figure out how to get the spring in right.......wait a second!!!!

HELLO!! I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR MINARELLI PAN EXHAUSTS. ARE THEY STILL AVAILABLE?? THANKS!!

I'll give you 25 bucks plus 18 tacos from treats...for that yellow 76 moby.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Dang, I thought someone was playin' jokez on me! This thread is dead, maaan! Parts are long gone! No more PMzzzzz, please!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account