fs honda gyro

nice 85 honda gyro ran great until push start button broke all lights work very nice noped 400.00

1229445731_003.jpg

Re: fs honda gyro

Timmy Southpark /

Are you looking for any parts/ bikes? I live in cincy and would love to get that gyro i'm just strapped for cash. I could give you a Puch race crank with new bearings/ seals, and most of what you would need for a E50. I have other random stuff too. email me if interested

sorry not looking for any parts thanks

Watch this guy Jimmy. Bought shit off him, he shipped half the stuff and had a stupid reason why after he overcharged me. No refund!

I think he was also the guy selling the sketchy maxi last week or something for $200 with NO vin plate and a rattle can paint job...

i'd like to know what i ever sold you mark

Yeah MARK.....what did he sell you???? Tell us Tell us!!!!! We have to know!! What was his stupid reason???

kidding.....I really don't care

lol

Why are you fucksticks responding to this, What he's selling is not a moped.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

50cc is a moped in Wisconsin

where are the peddals on that freakshow? Define the word "moped". The thing I cut the grass in my yard is 50cc, is it a moped? Wiscaansin can shit cheddar.

It makes up for not having petals by having 3 wheels and a honda engine. Game over.

Oh, I see now, you pedal it with the third wheel. the third wheel "makes up" for the pedals like a paraplegic "makes up" for their pedals with wheels on a chair. You have no game

You're a douche bag you don't deserve to have a dead boys name. Maybe a backstreet boy or one of the village people who was a bottom.

This is cooler than most "peds" out there. The gyro is a really neat machine. Also, it is a moped in Indiana and Missouri.

your right tate, I shouldnt have posted that shit. went on too long about the pedal point. apologies, Gooooo Wiscaansin

Yeah, sorry for the flip out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account