Possibly FS - 1983 General 5 Star top tank

I just picked up 4 other peds in the last 2 days, this project has moved down the list quite a few. It has a good running Sachs 505/1d cylinder engine on it. I just ordered a brand new NOS gas cap with keys to put on it (the one on there now has no key) so it'll be able to be run no problem. I have some 8 star mag rims off of an Indian moped that I will include with the ped to replace the spokes. The front spoked wheel's hub is locked up. I have good controls and cables from the Indian that will fit right on here as well! Shouldn't take much to get up and running. Real nice ped. Only really missing the chain guards. Email me an offer.

1229304862_pic_0473.jpg

Re: Possibly FS - 1983 General 5 Star top tank

dude you are out of control were do you keep finding these bikes?

Dude, Ohio is filled with them. Crazy I know. But some deals are too hard to turn down. I spoke with your Targa today, she told me she can't wait to meet you on Thursday! haha...

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

its true.

"ohio is for moped lovers"

ps email sent....

Bump!!

Is the Garelli Supersort XL also for sale?

If it is, I might be interested.

Thanks.

Steve

It might be for sale, I just picked up a Polini 70cc kit for it and a 19 phbg carb and an expansion pipe that needs a silencer. You'd have to make me an offer on it to part with it....it should fly after I put these parts on it.

$275 - you get the ped, the 8 star mag wheels and the new, NOS gas cap with keys just ordered from Harry. Plus, I'll give you the better controls and cables off of the indian I am parting out. Will run excellent with minimal work!

those frames and parts on the general are nice. hydraulic forks, sealed bearing wheels, aluminum controls (sanded down look great), the seat is awesome. odd locking gas cap i believe. too bad it has a sachs engine on it.

Are the ones with the v1 better?

I think he means that the V1 has much more proformance parts available. The sachs motor is pretty reliable motor, some have told me that it will do a good 35-40mph with little to no mods. (just what I've been told)

If anyone is interested, I'll throw the Fantic Concord XKE frame that I have that HAS V1 engine mounts on it! You can put the V1 mounts on this frame and have yourself a V1 General.

so $275 for the general? damn. i want it. but no money and too far.

THE GENERAL WITH THE 8 STAR MAGS, NEW GAS CAP, EXTRA CONTROLS, AND FANTIC FRAME ARE SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

NONONONONONONNONO

sigh.

congrats, man

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

crap..my internets been down..anything left?

Sorry, the general has been sold!

Brian! You're hoardin these mopeds around here man!

Dude - I've become obsessed with my hobby! but I'm sure there's plenty more people with more peds than I have right now...

brian you are a monster of ped gettin' I'm just glad I got the ones that I got from you. and believe me I'll drive two and a half hours for the deals your givin' me

You're a stand up dude! I'm glad to be able to call you my friend! I just can't wait till the spring/summer so I can go to some of the rallys and meet up with some of you guys to ride. I didn't really start getting my peds till the end of the season.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account