Jawa parts for sale

Hi ! I have 2 jawa that i'm taking appart, putting them for sale on ebay, I have allot of parts that are'nt listed yet, if your looking for some parts, please contact me via ebay!

many thanks

take a look at this link and view "seller other items"

<url>http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270317516142<url>;

Jawa parts for sale

What is the model, i am looking for the glass part of the head light for a 1989 Jawa 130, i think that it is the same as a 210.

Re: Jawa parts for sale

glass you mean the light bulb?

No the actual glass part of the headlamp just the glass piece, i have a Jawa 130 but the head lamp is cracked the glass part not the light bulb

I have a jawa 130 to take appart too, the headlight glass is ok.

How much would u wanna sell the headlight glass part for..

15$ plus shipping would make it? if it's ok, give me your paypal ID and you zip code so I can calculate shipping

Vlado vlado /

Hey man,

I think your asking prices are waaay too high for this community, wake up!

Vlado

Vlado vlado /

John, the reflector glass is interchangeable, just match the diameter, I just found nice one on E-Bay...

i'll see what happen, thanks for the tipps

apparently I ask too much for this glass, what would be a good price?

prices have been revised, hope it fit's you comunty budget

Yea i want it i just cant do it until like thursday or friday of this week because i am outta town right now i will get back to you on thursday

Vlado vlado /

good luck w/your auction, man

I have posed more Items today, if you think stuff is to expensive for the market cold you help me with the price quote? I'm not familiar with the moped parts market, all I know is the price that i've seen on some website.

many thanks guys

jawa parts listed so far:

1x red gas tank

2x ignition coil

1x headlamp chrome ring

1x exaust pipe

1x a complete engine

1x air intake tube

1x pair of rear shocks

1x horn

1x qxspedometer

1x rear light

1x seat

all those part come from a 1981 dlx 50 with 1147 kilometer on the counter (for sale)

still have the frame and both wheel and brakes system

"link text":http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270317968431

John Schneider /

Do you have the left hand controls that look like the picture I will be sending? Need the brake lever and cables, break light switch with wires. and the mounting it all attaches to.

1229400626_jawa_brake_lever_002.jpg

i'll check it out tomorow but I think I have all that! i'll get back to you in the next 24 hours.

John Schneider /

Thanks, John

hi! I have one but I can't se the white thing on top of your's what is it? a command or it's just the picture?

I sure could use the side cover brackets for a 207 or babetta. I also need that little floor piece.

floor piece? the plastic ones? and witch side cover bracket? best if you can find a picture, i'll tell you if I have it

John Schneider /

The white thing on the top is the switch.

Here is a picture. The handle has to be the one in the other picture so that this swtich can mount to it. I have the switch.

1229508371_jawa_brake_lever_001.jpg

unfortunately I'm not sure, I bought side covers for my babetta and though they fit tup to the frame, there is nothing to bolt them too so I can only assume they use brackets like a puch would. but yeah that plastic peice that goes between the side covers

hi! my handle is different, the turn signal switch is a separate part.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account