is this the same as a cub?

Re: is this the same as a cub?

no its 90cc has a different exghaust, air filter and more of off road tires i also think its 4 speed but i could be wrong. yeah it is basically the same bike just faster and different styling.

i accidentally posted this in fs, but at least someone replied.

is this a good price, you think? someone else just near me is selling a 66, but i heard you could only get parts for them from after 69.

anyone know anything else about them?

i know its not a moped per say, but this seems to be the only place on the net i can find good info on any small bikes.

dratv has parts for these. That is a great price IMHO.

thats a good price if its not that janky

Good price, but it's a motorcycle. You'll need all the associated paperwork, then...

These should have a three-speed, high/low transmission. That means that the shifter works through three gears, but that there's another lever you can use while off the bike (makes a nice "THUNK" sound) to switch between high and low - on and off road, basically.

I've got a similar, much older bike. More power and speed than a moped, a bit less feeling of control, and equally bizarre looks.

That is a Trail 90. At that price you need to snap it up.

In CA you can't touch a good one for anything under $750.00

Buy it. I bet it'll start right up with carb clean, new oil, new plug and valve clearance adjustment.

Gah, I have 3 of these right now. 4 speed auto clutch with a hi-lo. I think they're a little faster than a cub or passport. They're fun for dirt riding. And yes, you are legally required to register it as a motorcycle; but you can get away with it in NC.

300-500 for a running 90 in Seattle. They are awesome, but the pre-1969 ones have more chrome and so are a bit more desirable. easily carries 300lbs to 45mph (me plus friend) the honda 90 was my first two wheel love.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account