WTS 1980 Puch Magnum Central Jersey

or trade for a mk 2 gti 2 door 5 speed gas

theres the pics, its now got a high comp head and mofast exhaust pipe on it, runs great rouhgly 35 mph,, comes with jets for the 12mm bing, shifts good, new tranny fluid and comes with a bottle and a half more of it, turn signals dont work, i took it apart and found a connection that needs soldering then i assume it will work, everything else works, paint in excellent condition, pretty minty no title as of now but the kid that had it before me needs to get something fixed on it before u can title it which all it will require is a photo of the vin number i may get this before i sell it i dont know tho i still have to get him the pictures or its for sale for 1500 obo, have stock head, 120 psi compression

Re: WTS 1980 Puch Magnum Central Jersey

also has a 36 tooth rear sprocket on it and led tail bulbs and new starter cable

ok jack as you will see when this is posted in order to view all of the text you have to scroll to the right that is because your pics are to BIG. If you still think they are of the proper size then let me know and i will gladly drive to your house and slap the shit out of you Jackass!

up your resolution

oh j/k

fuck that change your res shit i like it just how it is and those pics suck!

LMAO just what i told u man no one runs low res everyone is at 1280 x 1040 or higher

hey jack u still suck cuz of the pic size

Wow. The day a magnum costs an mkII gti is the day I say fuck magnums.

Fuck magnums!

yep...........

im not asking for a pristene one or one that even runs, but gtis do sell for under 1k

Dude there's this thing called "MACRO MODE" for close up pictures.

yeahdude,

im srsly debating on posting a macro photography tutorial, because apparently only 1/10th the population knows wtf macro means.

also,

good luck getting a gti for >1k

moped for a car, i swear its a good deal! i just replaced the throttle cable and there are led brake lights!

WTS 1980 Puch Magnum Central Jersey

i would take a magnum over a gti anyday.

fuck insurance, tags, parking, parking tickets, and non-op fees.

cars are nothing but money pits. i have a 66 mustang I owe $200 in non-op fees that I probably won't drive for the next 5 years.

i know how to use macro im not stupid, i was rushing because i just got it and people wanted to see pics of it so i dint think of it

bumpe

bumpe

Re: bumpe

Maybe if you ask for $100, you'll get more attention! Then just raise your price auction-style! Just kidding dude, hope you do sell soon, bike looks sweet.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account