OT: Drums!

I want to buy my kid a used set of drums for Christmas. You know you don't play yours anymore. Go use the money for some Ped parts! Post up, yo.

Re: OT: Drums!

I got a Tama set, 5 piece with new cymbals and heads, 12" drilled riveted hand hammered china, 10" splash, new hi hats and 16' crash, 20" ride, about 7 sets of sticks, set is black. looking for $400, I have over $1300 into the set. It sounds great and is in good shape. im located in holland, MI.

I wonder what kind of shipping we'd be looking at? I bet it would be a buttload. I'm in Louisville.

Road trip!

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

Ill give ya free stuff. i got cymbals probably sticks a nice snare maybe hardware too and im in toledo so not far

trade for tomos stuff. The set includes hard shell cases. I run to Peru In. via rail road. Let me know

1228951774_img_1516.jpg

i got just a set for ya if you want it. i dont know how you would get it unless you wanted to meet some place. im in medina ohio. its a cb set. no cymbals but a good kit for a starting player. ill give it to ya for 100.

i have a tama 5 piece. nice set cymbals and hardware. crash ride hihat splash. 350. i think it'd cost somewhere between 60 and 100 to ship.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account