fs puch maxi

great running puch maxi for sale 200.00 located in ohio thanks

1228861432_042.jpg

Re: fs puch maxi

Wish i lived closer! .....

Somebody pick this up!!

I'm very interested....live in Toledo, not that far. One question though, where is the vin plate???

hello good question the guy i bought it from must have taken it off when he painted it thanks

Hmmmmmm........

where you at in ohio, near cincin i can get it.

lima ohio

It doesn't bother you guys this bike was probably stolen at some point?

wow your a real winner how many mopeds do you have that have a title how about i just give it to you would you want it then

Dude, seriously, I'm not calling you a thief, I just find the lack of the vin plate concerning.

thanks

Jake Shaughnessy /

the vin not being there doesint make it stolen. by the hols in the side of it it looks like someone did some work there and took it off

Yeah I was looking at the hole - whats the story there? It seems like an odd place to put a hole was there a reason for it?

Yeah no vin plate doesnt mean its stolen but i think you have to understand some peoples suspicion. Its a little weird, paperwork commonly goes missing but the plates usually stay on, that combined with a fresh rattle can job, no history and pretty low price is going to have people wondering.

But could be completely legit too, looks like a nice bike, sure it will sell quick.

i took the vin plate off my maxi preparing to paint it...still havent, and havent put it back on yet. suspicious, but it DOES happen. those VIN plates can be taken off with your fingers if theyre old enough.

i'm sure thats what happen i bought it from an old guy who painted it so he must have taken it off i have sold alot of peds to people on here if i thought it was stolen it would not be on here the price is low because of the season in ohio thanks

Jake Shaughnessy /

if u were closer i would buy this!!

sounds cool, any idea whats with the hole? I always like trying to figure out what the hell people were trying to do to these old bikes.

dude

i don't care about a vin plate i will buy this straight up.

When i had mine powder coated, it came back with no VIN plate. Not cool in a state that requires registration but I just used the frame number and hope I don't get stopped.

Yeah, I had a vin sticker peel off a tomos after I masked it for painting, and had to swap vins from one bike to another for registration purposes. I'm not saying VIN shit doesn't happen, I'm just saying low price+no vin+ spray paint= a little suspicious. If you don't need registration there, no big deal. If you get pulled over, god help you.

ship it to texas i'll buy it!

make it 100

and ill pikc it up this weekend

sold thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account