HELP

1980 SACHS

1978 HOBBIT

1980 INDIAN

WHICH WOULD BE THE BETTER BUY??

TYVM :)

Re: HELP

Most would probably say the hobbit, as long as it's the yellow PA50II version. 20mph top speed sucks if it is the red version....

I'd go for the Sachs...

Stay the eff away from that Indian

its a yellow pa50 and in pristeen condition...

why is the indian bad

indians are four stroke and slow

get the hobbit! they're great bikes.

a little no2 will speed a 4 stroke up lol

really jeff

ok didnt know they was 4 strokes tyvm

there is a guy trying to sell an Indian here for 1200. Its been up for about 6 months now lol.

^ Tryin out my new link skills

i really like my columbia commuter with a sachs 505 but they are not the best engines to kit. if you want something to cruise on that is reliable i would go for the sachs. if you want something that you can make faster i would go for the hobbit. of course you can make a sachs go fast but the clutch will more then likely forever hate you.

OK TY CLETE...THE INDIAN WOULD B A COLLECTERS I SUPPOSE.....

IM A MECHANIC KEVIN SO I COULD MAKE ANY THING GO FAST :P... BUT I APPRECIATE UR INPUT

Gunther McCilicutty /

LOL at the Mechanic = fast statement

I still don't think you can make an indian fast.

no one can.

unless you craft new parts for it.

Hobbits hate me, so I hate them back. Sachs are awesome but unless it is a 505 1/d engine its crap. Indians are collectors items, not cruisers really. What kind of sachs is it?

HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT HOBBIT

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account