Indian Moped FS or partout

I have a 78 Indian Moped that I bought on a whim. I really liked it for the wheels, which I planned on putting on my Garelli ssxl project, but other things have put that project on the side burner. I'll let it go for what I have in it, $125 for everything, else make me an offer on individual parts. Doesn't run (missing carb and intake) but motor has good compression and has spark. Wheels are in pretty much PERFECT condition. I am located in Toledo, Ohio, but will ship out parts or can check on shipping entire ped. Will consider trades for Puch parts!! I'd probably trade the whole ped for a running ZA50 motor.

Re: Indian Moped FS or partout

Picture attached.

1228517209_pic_0462.jpg

Forgot to mention, seat is in excellent shape with no rips!

I'm in Cleveland, any chance you could deliver?

dude, I'm driving out to strongsville tomorrow morning, EARLY am. Will be there about 8am. Could you meet me somewhere around there? Shoot me an email!!

Sale fell through...She's still available!!

Is the speedometer a CEV one? Just wondering if it would be compatible for a Pacer.

It's not a CEV one, not sure of compatibility with other peds. Let me know if you need anything else or have questions about other parts!

bump before bed

bump

If I had money to spend, I'd meet you half way and grab up that bike for parts or to fix up. I've got one that some dude dropped off a year and a half ago for me to fix and it's still in my garage. I'm about to call him and tell him to come get his shit or it's gonna get registered in my name or sold.

If I knew I could get away with it, I'd do it. Anyhow, if you've still got it after Christmas, gimme a shout.

Hey- yeah, no problem! I think I might swipe the wheels off of it, just picked up that General 5 star that was on Cleveland's CL this morning. Looks like they'll bolt right up! I also need the cables from it too. $70 and you can have the rest of the ped!

Dude, hold it for me! I'll just have to wait a few weeks til I have the cash. I've been spending it all on Christmas presents for family and friends! It's so hard not to buy mopeds instead!

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

yet another for sale

Ok - Just shoot me an email soon after x-mas!

I bought this thing for $125, wanted it for the wheels. I am taking the wheels and the cables off of it and selling it for $70. Where's the problem?? I DON'T SEE ANY!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i'm stilll salty that i didn't grab that general when i had the chance. that's the last time i pay rent instead of buy a moped.

Dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she runs too... :) I got her up and running last night in about 20-30 minutes just going through the wiring and cleaning up the carb!

Aaah ha ha haa! I need a sweet job and I could buy all these freakn mopeds! I have no doubt that I would either, but between Christmas shopping, fueling my van and paying insurance (and eating), I can't afford jack shit right now.

Yeah, money is tight around here too. The only reason why I was able to buy this one was the fact that I sold 4 of my mopeds to 2 guys out of Chicago. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse! Gave me some extra spending cash for this one.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i have feeds of craigslist on my phone, from cleveland, akron, columbus. i called him 20 min after it went up. he told me "first person with 100 dollars gets it" if he had put it up there a week earlier it would be mine. my GF would have killed me if i picked it up.

if it makes you feel any better, i did pick up a ups magnum for 20 dollars because i am on that search all the time. but i wanted that general!!!

enjoy! i'm sure it'll be a quick one, with that d cyl! throw a del and a pipe on it you'll be going 40+ all day long!!

Don't forget some wheels.

Damn dude! Nice find with the $20 UPS!! What kind of shape is it in? I picked up my NICE MKII for $200 and I thought I got a deal! Post up a picture!

Yeah Chris. Where the hell do you keep finding cheap Magnums you'll never fix? And why not sell me one?

Everything available except the wheels, seat, and rear rack! Motor is in great shape! Make me some offers! I don't want this thing in my garage anymore! I'm about to strip off some parts and junk it if no one wants anything.

my indian went 35mph. i was very happy with it. just a lil info for anyone considering. yeah you have to fabricate your own performance parts if your into that...but a stock moped doing 35 is pretty sweet.

Bump...stripping it today, if no one wants anything by tomorrow, parts might be trash....sad.

Side engine covers and a blinker lens available??

Den near Toronto

Email sent.

Indian Moped FS or partout

Do you still have the fuel petcock on that indian? I've not been on here in a while, hope I didn't miss it.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account