F/S minarelli V1HL kit

I have a new minarelli V1 HL cylinder kit from minarelli. Designed for the reed valve minarelli.. 47mm kit complete with piston, rings,pin, clips, cylinder and gaskets. no reason to buy a cylinder and block off the intake. A picture of the motor it fits on attached.

if interested drop me an e-mail

Fred

1228152491_cid_663.jpg

Re: F/S minarelli V1HL kit

here is a pict of the kit.

fred

1228332847_cid_182.jpg

wanna sell the complete motor?? come on, I know you do!!!

already did, went to mopagen (ed) you can ask him if he wants to sell it but I have my doubts. The kit is an original minarelli made performance kit. 47mm

fred

Perfekt Timing Angel /

How much are you asking?

Also, is this the kit that you were running on your v1L? Or were you running something else?

hey, I thought you had a V1? This is a new kit that I wanted before sending the motor to ed, then the kit came in.. If I kept the motor it would have been on it.. The kit is new and never installed

sorry the cost is 185.00 plus shipping from me. I have the 51mm kit on my V1 and the stroked crank. I also have a polini 47mm here and another 51mm for another. the motor came from my safari but I was selling the bike so i swapped out a V1 for the reed valve one pictured

fred

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account