petcock and carborrator.

hello! I just joined the site and I know that I need a petcock for my moped (oil leak) but I am unsure as to where I would find one for my make and model. I got a great deal on the bike so I am also not unhappy about possibly needing a new corroborator? it’s a 78 jawa babetta. I know NOTHING about this bike other than that. I WILL be seeking professional help within my cities resources but I need to know where I would go about parting this bike. Thank you!

1228105279_moped.jpg

Re: petcock and carborrator.

Hello and welcome. I hate to be the guy who does this, but people here really appreciate if you do a thorough search using the search button and looking in the wiki (the moped army wikipedia can be accessed from the "WIKI" tab at the top of this screen). You did know this, so let me see if I can help you...

Petcock: https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/6/139128/130221/

I don't know what kind of carb the jawas had, but I assume it is a bing or a bing will work. If that is the case, throw up a WTB (want to buy) post in the buy/sell forum for 12mm bing (shouldn't be more than 20-30 bucks).

Hope this helps.

thank you! sorry a/b that not really forum savvy just yet.

no worries

carboorator

craborator

petcock and carborrator.

Test to make sure that bike has spark before you waste time and money on it. Jawa electronics can be hard to find.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account