set of snowflakes $150 shipped

ellliooooooo /

please take them.. no internals.

need em gone ASAP!

Re: set of snowflakes $150 shipped

dude i hate to rain on your parade....but Complete sets of snowflakes have been selling for cheaper. a mint set of complete snowflakes sold for $140 a couple weeks ago. so you might want to reconsider your price

I bought my set of NICE snowflakes, complete, for $70 shipped. And that was off of MA, not ebay or any other place. I'd say the going rate to be around 100ish for complete sets...Only my opinion though...

ellliooooooo /

i must be living in the past..

anyways i figured it would be deal since it was shipped.. i mean shipping on wheels isnt the cheapest..

im sure those sold for 140 but what was shipping? and now another factor, where they the none metal snowflakes? or the real deal.

fuck it make me an offer i just wanna get rid of them

*if you ever dj in SF again lemmme know, i got like 4 extra top tank peds loaner for sure.

ellliooooooo /

like i said, i appreciate your input.. but lets say someone finds a fucked up ped to use as a parts bike cause they only paid 100 for the whole damn thing, only needed the engine and resold components like wheels.. yea 75 bucks all day.. not a problem.

but lets say your doing a rebuild and where looking for quite sometime and the only place that had them was ummm who knows moped junkyard, your gonna end up paying like 2 bllls, yea you search conclusively youll find a steal..

anyways, say as you will, i want them gone.. i merely put that price there- make a offer and ill most likely go with it.. i just want them gone..

i apologize i dont know the market value of these things.

there are no plastic or non-metal wheels out there. they are ALL metal. but some look plastic as fuck.

ellliooooooo /

damn i feel like a real idiot, but i could have sworn the snow flakes on my friends maxi are not metal.

ellliooooooo /

whatever.. i hate these wheels, 100 bucks shipped.. someone just take em! please.

email sent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account