Looking For A Motomarina Kit

Anyone happen to know where there might be an extra performance kit for a Motomarina, Sebring? Or be able to point me in a possible direction?

The only one I knew about is gone.j

I need speed.

Re: Looking For A Motomarina Kit

get a hold of ffreddie or angelo. they can get exhausts and NOS polini kits. search the performance tuning forum too. lots of info

Thanks. Actually, Angelo is the one who got the kit for the franco marini my roommate has.

I have no idea how to get a hold of that guy though.

what motor does it have?

hers has franco morini

Hello, I think most came with the M1. It would have the intake going to the crankcase. It will have a sticker somewhere on the side of the motor saying "new valve motor" if so then I have the polini kit for it 43mm

240.00 plus shipping.. right now only have 1 left

hit me with an e-mail if you want it

fred

fred you going to be able to get more of those kits later in the future or you just get those from an old stockpile or whatnots? I may be interested in one next spring or so

working on finding more.. Right now I have 1 for my negrini, 1 on my motomorina sebring, 1 for my MO2 reed alve conversion. 1 new one in the box polini M1. I have found a couple more M1 and MO kits but have not received them yet.

get while the getting is good.

i would get while the getting is good but the cash is fresh out as of now. lawn care money doesn't come in well during the winter months

what one did you need? MO or the M1 kits.

I can work out a payment deal if you want

Fred

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account