F/S Suzuki FA50 RI, MA

I just went crazy and bought a new kit for a different bike.. so I need to get rid of this one. Red FA50 that i just bought . I am not with the bike right now.. but here is what I know.. it is really good cosmetically.. i didn't get it started but it wants to turn over.. i think it is not getting fuel (I just haven't had time to check it out).. the guy I bought it from said it has been running in the last couple of months and the headlight does not work but the turn signals do. I want to see if there is some interest locally before I go through the ebay process and ship it. I live in Providence but I am working in Boston right now so I could bring it up for someone. Email offers. Thanks. I will try to get a pic up in the next couple of days.

F/S Suzuki FA50 RI, MA

Re: F/S Suzuki FA50 RI, MA

I want it soooo bad, but Ohio is so far from Rhode Island. These bikes are so reliable. I had a minty one once and traded it. Stuuuupid plan.

Oh, but if you're planning on coming through Ohio any time soon, definitely holler at me.

how much are you asking I live locally and might be able to come take it off your hands. please email me with the details.

Ryan

ryan@habbyshaw.com

I'm curious to find out if you still have it around and about what you're looking to get for it. If you could e-mail me that'd be great.

ovlov@hotmail.com

Prancer - I have on ein Pittsburgh, PA for sale if you are interested. It is Black. Email me at retropgh@verizon.net if you are interested.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account