wtb moped for fiance

I am looking to get a moped for my fiance.

Perferably something that has a good motor, maybe a little work needed, and cosmetic is not a top priority either.

maybe something that I can take apart, paint up nice, rebuild a nice engine up for it, and put it together in time to ride it on our honeymoon!

Let me know what you all have!!!

thanks

Re: wtb moped for fiance

Well, since you didn't say if you were willing to drive 12 hours or not, here is a website that you can always fall back on. This this guy is the shit and always has something good for sale. His name is Rob K, he posts on this site from time to time, and is located near Hershey, PA.

http://www.mopedcentral.com/forsale.html

I forgot to mention something when I said this guy is the shit. In my 1 time dealing with him, I have found the prices on the site are not set in stone. If you are down to travel and think the list price is too high just email him, I bet he'll work out a deal with you that you both find fair.

P.S. He's a notary so if the moped has a title he can sign it over to you on the spot..

wow, i wish that place was near me. most reasonable prices ive seen on an online moped shop.

thanks!

I may be up for that if I can't find anything a little closer.

I do live in Nashville and would be willing to travel a good distance, maybe 5 or 6 hours, if the price and moped is right of course!

email sent

ROB K IS NOT A MOPED SHOP HE IS JUST A GUY WHO FIXES AND SELLS THEM

this is for sale here...

not by me, just know the people selling and they are having a hard time getting rid of it....

http://louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/928545285.html

bump

i'd pick up that pug in a heartbeat if I lived closer... Do it..

robert....check your email.

I sent you a listing i saw for sale in Brentwood.

Hannah needs to hurry up and get her tooshie on a moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account