WTB Expresses / parts

im looking for more expresses. im in iowa, will drive for a decent deal.

Re: WTB Expresses / parts

Aj __iowa__ /

bump. i got idiots trying to sell me expresses for 700 bucks..

are you just looking for nc50 stuff or do you want nu50,nx50 junk also?

Aj __iowa__ /

nc50 stuff is better. i am looking for a complete motor setup from a non iowa model urban. like the whole back wheel and everything, i just want to bolt it up to my express.

i have one but its missing a head,thats it.

How many motors you want? I a have a few.

I want some . for real I need at least one or two . and an extra crank if you got one . what you want for em ?

Aj __iowa__ /

adam, got any pics? how much you want for it?

salty: what years are the motors? any pics as well?

thx guys

what do you thinks fair shippings like 25-30 bucks?heres a pic

1227725312_parts_035.jpg

Adam , Salty you know what you got so what would you like to get out of yous motors ?

Rick,if you pay shipping, id trade ya for a performance exhaust(if you have anything) doesnt have to be pretty.LMK

WTB Expresses / parts

I will snap some pics tomorrow and give you guys some prices. Shipping can vary depending on how far it goes. I would guess $25-30 to ship a single motor so keep that in mind. I have some good bottom ends, complete motors, some without sidecovers, etc. Have one with 472 miles but somebody stole the stator. Have a stator assy for it now but its not installed yet. Most of these motors are 77-80 motors, I may have 1 82 express motor(another known good 2 speed bottom), 1 Urban Express motor and 1 or 2 SR Express motors. I will look and get back to you soon. At work right now.

Aj __iowa__ /

sheesh, thread jackers. im trying to buy stuff here.. make your own damn thread. lol

I'm sorry aj I just couldnt help myself . lol . You get first dibs on anything posted on this thread of course .

But I still want nu 50 motors that you dont want ! Ok

Been busy baby sitting last 2 days, will get some pics this weekend for you guys.

Aj __iowa__ /

cool. i just want a motor for my urban that i can bolt up to it and it'll do 30 + . im trying to be as lazy as possible about it. thats really all im looking for..

Im not lazy , I plan on rebuilding any nu50 I get to the max . They do have a lot of potential . Under the right supervision that is .

If there is a decent 2 speed left, I want it. Of course as thread jacker number three I get anti dibs.

aj did you get what you were looking for yet ?

Aj __iowa__ /

nope, not yet.

im out in CA hunting things right now.

What I found, I have 1 Urban Express motor that is part of a complete bike. there should be another Urban Express set of cases with a crank in my other garage. THe parts motor is dirt cheap but the one off the complete bike is gonna cost ya.

Still have plenty of the 1 speed Express motors that are complete/runners plus some in parts. Also a 2 speed motors too.

Aj __iowa__ /

is that complete motor off an iowa model or not? and how much we talkin?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account