WTB - Moby 50v spoke wheels

Anyone got a pair in good shape, no pitting?

Thanks!

Re: WTB - Moby 50v spoke wheels

got any mags to trade?

Un Lethocerus /

no sorry!!

treehugger here in cambridge has a gazillion moby parts bikes. send him an email? mopedjay in haverhill might also have a couple.

also, is your username an elaborate nom-de-plume? if not, i own all your solo albums, and theyre totally incredible.

Un Lethocerus /

Thank you Jay, for the leads and the kind words. We have identical Moby's!

Micah

awesome. the 50v is an unbeatable bike. also, in terms of parts, andrew (username andrewb) was trying to sell a running moby parts bike for pretty cheap, and he lives in salem. steve_p, somewhere in new hampshire, is also a moby guy, though i dont know what kinds of parts he hoarding up there. and finally, if that fails, maybe mabecane in CT might have some spares, since he's basically a mobylette factory.

oops, i meant andrewhed

haha jay im hoarding all sorts of moby parts... well.. _some_ good ones at least. i meant to mention that actually.. i have a fairly large wealth of moby stuff (thats where that nest of novi coils i gave you came from) so if you need anything let me know. lots of engine parts, minus cylinders and pistons. try me and i might have it if you need stuff in the future.

Un Lethocerus /

bump still lookin for a pair! anyone?

Un Lethocerus /

Anyone??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account