WTS NOS Hydro benelli forks

I got this set of NOS Hydro forks that are for a benelli moped but they are maxi size and fit a maxi the only problem is the handlebar mount is different and the side the brake hub locks into is opposite. I was going to put this on a maxi but way too many projects way to little time . They have never been used and are real sturdy forks . email me if interested

1226973446_house_730.jpg

Re: WTS NOS Hydro benelli forks

I've never seen a set of hydraulic forks that: A) had small bolts holding the fork tubes in, or B) were italian vintage. Are you sure these are hydraulic? They look like spring forks to me.

but, you deal with a lot of moped parts harry, I'm sure you know your stuff.

Bret I am a Puch guy . I got boxs of Bennelli stuff from a old moped dealer and I dont know Bennelli . They sure felt like hydo forks thou . I will check them again tommorow .

Harry, Couldn't the buyer just swap the forks from side to side to match up the brake hub lock?

Jake Shaughnessy /

harry, do you just have benelli ped stuff? I have a benelli fireball and need some parts.

Joe I got boxs of benelli stuff and dont know the parts . I got it from a retired moped dealer . Most of it is still in the wrappers . If you need stuff email me a Pic and I will look and see if I got it

spring forks

They are spring forks . I just sold 2 sets of puch magnum hydros and got confused . I listed it wrong this is a spring set but they are maxi height . If anyone needs this for a benelli they are real mint and cheap . First 25 dollars plus shipping gets them .

Hey I think these might work on my Moto Guzzi. Do you have anymore pictures so I can try to see if its the same. They look in good shape, if they will work for my application how much do you want for them. I might be interested in other benelli parts if you are selling any.

Thanks

that would work easially, just unscrew them from the springs then put them on the opposite sides, the snark that i ripped apart had forks that looked exactly like those, though the boots aren't as nice.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account