FS: Tomos/Puch Alukit, 19-21mm intake, reeds

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Hey so I got an alukit that I was going to use on a Puch (it bolts right up with included brass stud spacers). I rode it for maybe 5 miles but decided I need to thin the herd, and thus no need for the kit.

Its basically perfect, installed and run up and down the block a few times. It wasn't overheated or anything silly like that.

Its got a polini 2-petal intake (made to a 1 pedal), and a peugeot intake which faces up and with some tubing allows you to run a spigot phbg or other carb.

These kits are said to be the poor man's polini. Tommy built one up and it did well over 50 with some porting and a 4 petal.

I'm thinking $130 shipped for everything. (kit $95, intake/reeds $25, shipping $10) Kinda firm on the price. I've got gaskets and stuff as well.

Picture from treats

Re: FS: Tomos/Puch Alukit, 19-21mm intake, reeds

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

angled exhaust port as well. you're going to have to cut and weld for a puch. no issues on tomos.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

surely someone wants a cheap kit.

do you no if it will work on an a55?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

yea it would but the transfers on the kit would be way too small, so I'm not sure how awesome it would be.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

make offer?

wanna sell just the intake/reeds? When you say tubing, are we talking some whacky snorkel to another zip code, or just like a couple inches, one piece and a couple hose clamps?

never mind on the tubing comment, it took me a minute to visualize the setup, but yeah I am interested. I bought this same kit and it is pretty good.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'd rather keep it all together, so if no interest, maybe I'll piece it out.

Ok, well ifn you change your mind...

Zack, I want it.

Im about to email you.

Did you ever actaully have that set up running? I am totally going to buy that intake/reed set up if it works. I have a 15 on it now and its just not what it could be.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account