1975 GREEN Motobecane

As much as I will forever hate my self for this, I need the money more then I need the moped.

My car is in bad disrepair and I need the money to fix my car for the winter, so away goes the mody to a more deserving party.

it is a Lime Green 1975 Mobylette. I have put a lot of work and time in to this bike to make sure that it is perfect to the way I wanted it. I replaced all the wiring and hard wired it, replaced the HT Coil, HV Wire, Plug Cap, and Spark Plug. I added on a tail light with a toggle switch since it didn't have one the chains have been replaced, the tires and tubes are brand new.

The bike it self is in amazingly good condition for its age. I've taken very good care of it and it has been extreamly reliable for me. it almost always starts right up on the first kick and is ready to go.

It's surpisingly fast for a stock moped. I have hit 40Mph on a flat surface with out much issue.

I know I'm not going to get what I paid for it, but I would like to get $650 for it, but I am open to a good offer.

I'm located in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Serious offers, feel free to call me at two six two, three zero eight, two seven zero seven

I have more pictures. PLEASE NOTE, I NO LONGER HAVE THE LONG SEAT, I REPLACED IT WITH A STOCK MOTOBECANE SEAT.

Re: 1975 GREEN Motobecane

i want this

Oh yeah I am willing to ship it, but if thats the case you pay all and whatever fees there are, and tell me where to take it too to have it shipped.

$650 is more than you paid for it? Ouch.

I meant:

$650 is LESS than you paid for it? Ouch.

Jake Shaughnessy /

a motion left ped. whered ya get it?

Sadly yes. I paid 900 for it. I just need the money so I can fix my car, so I'll take what I can get

Came from Warbux

Ok, so you've mounted the seat i sent you. WHERE IS THE LONG SEAT IT'S BEEN WEEKS?

Yeah part of me selling the fucking thing is so I can send you the seat. I lost my job.

hey man i'm sorry, all you had to do was drop me a line and let me know. i actually already got another seat so don't worry about. might as well sell the bike with both. good luck man.

man, honestly...i bet you could get more than $650 out of it if you found the right person. green mobys are fairly scarce, especially with the european headlight. and 40 stock? damn. if i had the cash, i'd almost be willing to pay more than youre asking. thats a pretty amazing moped right there.

Do you have title??

No, came from Indiana. A bill of sale is good enough with this. A title would be easy to get since Indana has no title requirements

I'm sorry too then from that aspect. No. I will send the seat as soon as I sell the bike. I am really fucking sad to sell it, but prioritys are prioritys...

Beautiful moped. i never wanted a moby, but this one......

BEAUTIFUL

wicked awesome bike

bump

still available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account