WTB/T: Motobecane 50V driven pulley

Can trade for cash or other misc moby stock bits

Driven pulley for 50V (w/ 11 tooth sprocket)

Re: WTB/T: Motobecane 50V driven pulley

hey... i have a doppler one brand new from QK. its got a 13t sprocket and you can only get replacements ($9.99) from QK as far as i know, but its a damn nice piece. havent even installed it yet, so its fresh.

yep, know about chad burke's moped goodies. I'm trying to stick to a budget.

i meant like you buy it from me. but i was looking for close to what i bought it for so if you're on a budget that probably wont work. anyways i probably have a few spare ones around the house, if you're interested. most likely not the nicest, but functional. I can check this weekend if you want. theyd be cheap.

that's what i'm talking about steve, thanks!

I want that doppler pully dude!!

alright dudes i got 2 perfectly usable stock moby pulleys. one is sprayed black and had the cog welded to the lever arm as to not explode at rpms. the welder sucked though and some of the welds broke... still not going anywhere. The other one is straight up no paint, so its a bit rusty on both sides. both are within acceptable limits to perfect trueness, and the bearings are acceptable.

$15 shipped take your pick?

and paul i dunno if im gonna sell the doppler one actually... and if i did itd be roughly 50 for the cog and the pulley.

let me know. If you sell it I got dibs. ok?

i got one too. its off a stock moby romp.

I'll take the unpainted one. email me your paypal email sir

of wait, sorry for the run-a-rround steve, one of my seattle peeps just came up with a freebie.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account