FS Nice 1974 Puch Maxi

FS, nice clean original '74 Puch Maxi S. Helping sell this for a friend. The gas tank is mint, has the 2-HP E-50, runs and rides really nice. Original white paint. Some small nicks here and there but still looks great for a '74. Ready to ride. Everything works great and nothing is broken on it. Can deliver to Cambridge MA area for free. $575 or best offer. Email me direct at ayrikzr1vet@aol.com. Serious Inquires only please, thanks!

Re: FS Nice 1974 Puch Maxi

Replied to all emails, thanks!

One last bump for now. This is really a nice bike. Fires right up. The owner will go $540, but is pretty firm around there. My email is ayrikzr1vet@aol.com. Thanks!

He wouldn't consider a trade, would he? I'm looking to swap for my Honda Urban Express...

Hey Phil,

He's really looking to get some cash as his wife is having a baby, but he might consider a trade plus some cash. It's really a nice clean bike and runs super. Email me if you might be interested in doing something like that, ayrikzr1vet@aol.com.

Thanks Phil!

Erik

Bump with attached pic of the bike. It's really clean and ready to go! Serious inq only please to ayrikzr1vet@aol.com. Thanks!

1228182586_dsc01774.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account