suzuki fa50, restored. ported and polished

i have a 1986 suzuki fa50 shuttle 49.5cc scooter that ive been trying to sell. the scooter has been rebuilt from the ground up. the carb was rebuilt with all new parts with an aftermarket filter. new front and rear tubes, bands, and tires. the rims were powdercoated gloss black. the cylinder has been ported and polished with a factory piston, rings and gaskets. i upgraded the handlebar set up. it has motion pro twist throttle, aftermarket mirrors, and front turn signals. the fastest i got this scooter to go is 27mph. it has really good acceleration but the carb need to be adjusted, im not a pro on 2 stroke carbs. all this scooter needs is front and rear brake cables, rear turn signals, and an exhaust muffler gasket. this scooter will run and will start cold within a few kicks. i spent way too much money on this scooter im asking $450.00 so if theres any one who want it let me know. i drive to southern and nothern california pretty frequently so i can arrange a meeting spot.

1226591707_cimg0500.jpg

Re: suzuki fa50, restored. ported and polished

ported polisched and slower than stock wow

What kind of filter did you use? Where did you get the handlebars? I know I'm being super inquisitive, but the reason I ask is that I have one and I would like to make it accelerate faster. I've been looking online for years and all I seem to find is OEM stuff.

I didn't think those could get any uglier than stock...

This just sounds like a bad investment, imo. 400+ for abike that's worth 200?

my friend has that same bike and it does 27 stock, I think the exhaust are super restrictive

biturbo ftw

p.s i do 30 before 4 stroking l have the same setup excpt i have a biturbo

i run right at 34mph all stock parts that speed is according to my gps good luck selling it

The stock exhaust is AWEFUL! I just picked up a Simonini exhaust for mine from treatshq on ebay. Can't wait to see what it can do!

Frostback Ditch /

I run the simo, it's more of a high rpm bike. I lightly ported the exhaust port and installed new rings. Gained about 5 km/h without losing to much low end

o p.s my 30 is a bit pessimistic cuz it is by my fa 50 speedo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account