FS Tomos 5 Stars

Set of Tomos 5 stars 100.00 shipped anywhere in the US. Overall they look good but do have some spots of oxidation on them. Prefect canidates for a blast and powder coat. Includes hubs and axles. Email me if interested

1226504650_lexus_001.jpg

Re: FS Tomos 5 Stars

I am surprised these haven't sold already. If I had my tomos still, I would buy them in a second.

I sent you an email

theyhavent sold because the price is so high, 4 sets sold on ebay for like $50 shipped a set and they were in good shape.

-Samz

100 still seems pretty fair to me. Especially when puch 5 stars are going for 3xs that much.

Yeah, price is too high. I bought a whole ped with those wheels for $100. I remember when I ask for some on here and the lowest anyone offered was $75. Good luck with the sale.

Those on ebay were not in good shape I'll let ya know samz. There is some restoration and deffinately some painting to do on them.

yea i can see, that they were used but still cheap, i was going to buy a set but didnt make it to my computer in time. still half the cost and they came with tires aha, probably dry rotted but eh

sweet wheels! great price considering shipping is included. i love my tomos 5stars

are tomos wheels interchageable with puch? modification?

100 is a good deal though, somebody with dough better snab this up

King Drunky JCams /

Yes they can be used on a Puch.

The rear brake plate on a Tomos is on the other sideof the rim.

And, they are 16" wheels instead of the Puch's 17"...

Interchangeable....yes, with modification. Right now I'm in the process of putting those exact wheels on a pinto. The rear wheel fits, but needs the brake plate modded to the other side. The swingarm needs to be dremeled down also for chain clearance(if you are intending to use the tomos sprocket like me). The front wheel also fits, but the brake plate again needs to be modded. Some cutting is required. So not perfectly interchangable, but totally possible and let me tell you it looks sweet. My pinto is so freaking low now. Sorry about the long post. bump for this guy and the wheels.

Rims are sold. Will have more soon

Hey Dustin -

Did you get my email?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account