WTB: Trashy ripped Magnum seat

Hi, I am looking for a ruff condition ripped Magnum seat for my magnum project. Seat pan can be rusty as long as there aren't holes though it. Thanks, Avery.

Re: WTB: Trashy ripped Magnum seat

looking for something like this.

thats what mine looked like when i got it redone. its beautiful now.

whats up avery?

Hey louis, I think with my project I'm going to leave the seat ratty and go with it. All my other Magnums have nice seats and I just want something differant for this bike. Anybody have an old seat?

im gonna be up there soon. we should chill. ive figured out a way to split up the money i spend between guitars and mopeds. winter belongs to mopeds. im gonna get both magnums, and my top secret bike done this winter. i need a v1 though. and some things bj has waiting for me.

I have no plans for this, other than trash, really. You can have it free, if you want it. You pay shipping.

1226599113_img_0005.jpg

Pete, I really appreciate the offer but I am kinda looking for something that is a little more complete, something that still has some the cover on it. Thanks for the offer though!

Louis, that would be cool if we could set something up. Let me know when your coming up to handybikes.

Pete, I sent you an email about the trashed seat.

Bump!

Bump

If anyone has anything it would help me out alot.

Please?

I also have these cafe bars, if anybody wanted to trade I could do the bars+cash for a crappy seat.

let me know if you wanna just sell the bars. I have a magnum seat and cut down the foam so you probably don't want it

yea I'll sell the bars. There 7/8ths but they are motorcycle size so they might look a little goofy on a moped.

how much?

$20+shipping for the bars.

I also have a set of black maxi forks I would trade for a seat.

This thread always drops to the bottem of the page in a matter of 1-2 hours, Shit! still looking...

Last bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account