wtb hobbit parts

anyone have a variator and movable driven face for an pa50II. also looking for other misc. parts for an 82 pa50II. let me know what you have.

Re: wtb hobbit parts

I have an entire rear wheel hub, can get a picture for you later if this is what you want.

I have a whole bike for 100$ needs electrical work but a lot of good parts

would love that but shipping on a complete bike would be killer. Email me if you would consider parting it out. gils0044@d.umm.edu

hawkster what kind of shape is everything in and email me with your price shipped to 55369. gils0044@d.umm.edu

I'll email with shipping later today.

Woo my movable driven face is actually able to move now so just looking for a variatior now. Thanks though

Hey Buddy, picking up another Hobbit today! I'll let you know what it has and see if you can use any parts!

Thanks a lot! I've been meaning to email you and thank you for getting that stuff out so fast I got it that Saturday! I'm working on cleaning up the spokes on the wheel, might cave and just paint it black. Let me know about that bike you are getting there are some little things here and there I mght be looking at too.

No problem buddy! I'll let you know when I get it and send you some pictures!

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account