batavus for sale boston

I have a 1978 batavuse starflite top tank for sale. its ran well very recently but i tried to start it a couple weeks ago and it didn't want to idle. Probably just needs a little tuning/cleaning, or maybe its fine and I'm just not great with it. Anyway, it needs some paint and some work on the centerstand. I just bought some new parts for it but don't have time to tinker with it. It has brand new tires and tubes, new petcock, has just had the brakes tightened and the lights work. Will be sold as is with extra parts included (pedal cranks, air filter, muffler attachment ring, some other stuff). I also fashioned some homemade leather saddlebags to the rear which you can take or leave. I'm asking $250 or best offer, you need to pick it up in Jamaica Plain. Also, its registered and wont expire until 2010 I believe. Theres a good chance anyone with good moped knowledge could tinker with this for a few minutes and ride it home. I'm only selling it because It deserves more attention and time than I can give it. Asking $250 or best offer (consider that the tires/tubes were $60 and the registration $40). I'd also consider trading for a smaller moped in good running shape like a Qt50 or something this top tank is more than my 120 lbs can handle. Please email me at Katiejames1@charter.net or call 617-838-5990. I don't have any pictures, sorry.

Re: batavus for sale boston

how about a motron medalist

its a bit bigger than a QT50 but its pretty small for a moped and has a minarelli v1

i have to do a little more work to it to get it running good but when its done id trade it for your batavus

thats a possibility. I'd like to sell it but if it doesn't happen I'd definitely consider it. One of my issues with the batavus is the size. how long before you think its ready?

lol, and the bat goes off to a new home :)

i like them motron medalists.

KATIE!

Take that Motron. Then look at JakeR's profile from TBS and be inspired.

Thats a pretty awesome offer.

wait, my bad, I thought it was a motron. Still, V1 motor, super fun.

AHHH IM AN IDIOT! It is a Tron. Awesome. I'll stop now. DO IT!

gutta get phils passport done then im gonna work on the motron

batavus for sale boston

sold!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account