FS motobecane tire pumps

I have two pumps. They both have the air hoses with them and are in pretty good shape (they both have a ding here and there). I posted one on ebay, you can probably get it for a $1 and $5 shipping (nobody is bidding on it). I will just take offers on the second one if someone needs it. I hate moby's and got rid of all mine. Puchs rock!

1226158895_dscf2050.jpg

Re: FS motobecane tire pumps

$4 shipped to me

Young Jedi Muffin, you have to do better than that. That wouldn't cover the cost of shipping! I'm not trying to get rich off of old motobecane bike pumps, but how about $10 to pack and ship a decent original moped frame pump to you.

MikeS

Puchs are bitchy piles of crap. I've had three, they all fuckin' sucked.

Motobecanes suck worse man. Gurtner carbs are junk. The designers must have been idiots, you cant even get the spark plug out without two people and special tools. Adjusting the timing is a bear. And that crappy stupid moto/velo knob piece of crap is the worst. I wouldn't trade one pile of crap puch for three mobys no matter how nice they were. I had several mobys and they all sucked ass.

Got any other moby parts?

Gurtners work fine as long as they're properly cleaned and the seals are good. The spark plug comes out ridiculously easy - $10 spark plug wrench. Timing almost never needs to be adjusted. As long as you know what you're doing - they're simple.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account