MAXI FRAME NEEDED!!!!

roadent$ craig /

i keep posting wanted ads for a maxi frame. i get a response but not one seems to go through with anything..... shipping is a bitch i know, but i neeeeeed one for this winter. help me out guys.

Re: MAXI FRAME NEEDED!!!!

Hey dude! I am about to pick up a parts maxi to get some parts for my maxi project. My frame is in decent shape so I don't think I'll need this one. What are you looking to pay for it? Also, how much paperwork is there to ship something into canada? I've never done it! I'm in Toledo, Ohio, so not too far away!

roadent$ craig /

awesome!!!

all i need is the frame and swingarm. all i would need is a bill of sale. customs wont give to much of a fuss. just label the package as a "motorized bicycle frame". i wouldnt want to spend more than 100 shipped.

also, what color is the frame?

Shipping is at least 70 and I've heard there can be many problems going through customs with an untitled frame

email sent.

roadent$ craig /

a title really shouldnt matter... here in manitoba, all you need to register a moped is a bill of sale... thats it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account