FS: Hobbit Parts. LOTS! + Pictures!!!!

All prices include shipping to your door!

Two headlight buckets:

Both are cracked, but maybe they are less cracked than yours. The one with the ignition (sorry, no key) is a little bit more cracked but is glossier. Neither come with the rim. $20 shipped each.

Cylinder, Exhuast and Magneto:

There are no scars in the Cylinder and the exhaust and magneto are both in good condition. $15 for cylinder, $15 for exhaust and $10 for the magneto.

High flow intake:

This was an experiment that I never got to test out. It's a stock air intake with all the meat on the inside taken out, which should send a little more air into your stock carb. You might need to upjet, I don't know. $7 and it's yours.

Pedal arm and pedals:

Left side pedal arm; the threads are good and there's minimal rust on it. $7 for it. Also some ratty but cool looking pedals. I'm not sure what they are from but are a little bit grippyer than stock and look like they're from Mad Max, $12.

Brake plate, shocks and license plate holder:

The brake plate it in good condition, the pads have some more life left in them but are for sure not new, $12. Both the shocks are missing the rubber eyes on the tops, $12. And $10 for the license plate holder, may work on other mopeds.

Handle bars, grill and reflectors:

The handle bars are pretty complete, just missing some bolts for the controls I think, $20. $5 for the reflectors that screw onto the front forks and $10 for the front grill.

E-MAIL ME, LET'S DISCUSS STUFF!!!!!!!

-T

Re: FS: Hobbit Parts. LOTS! + Pictures!!!!

Oh yeah, I've also got two variators from PA50 IIs. The weights are in good condition on both and both variators have the starting clutch. $30 for each, shipped.

Does the pedal arm price include shipping? If not, how much to ship to Wisc? (53913)?

Thx,

Alan

Dude,

I'll take both variators and the pedal arm. I'll e-mail you when I get home from work.

Yes, includes shipping. PayPal me at FertBert at Yahoo.com.

E-mail me at TravisE at MopedArmy.com

got a freewheel and sprocket? or just the bearing?

email me

thanks

nate

Puch freewheels work on Hobbits. But I've got one if you want that's a tad used. PayPal FertBert@yahoo.com $15 and I'll send it out.

I'll email you about the exhaust.

do you have a variator left

Nope, both gone. Sorry.

King of the Caterpillars /

MOPED ARMY

MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY

MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY MOPED ARMY

MOPED ARMY

MOPED ARMY

MOPED ARMY

Is run by degenerate criminal minds which Libel and Slander and or allow criminal Libel and Slander Moped Army is not a good place to visit Moped Army is evil Moped rmy is malicious

Moped Army is harmful to posters character and reputation Moped Army is a bad palce to visit.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

lolz, free bumps from a crazy old man with no friends, way to go travis!

Actually, I'm Targaped...

Peace, Jerry.

lol

still have the reflectors? the cracked at all?

still have pedal arm? and handelbars? let me know

emericaman17@yahoo.com

thanks dominick

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account