Wanted - Yamaha QT-50

I'm a n00b about mopeds, so you'll have to bare with me as I learn....

at any rate, I'm looking for a Yamaha QT-50.....any year (although the later year models would be preferred)

I live in Nashville Tennessee. I don't know if you need to know that, but juts in case.....

You can post the price here or email me the asking price.

Thanks in advace

Re: Wanted - Yamaha QT-50

John Schneider /

How would you likea1982 with only 522 original miles on it? The only thing missing on it is the plastic cover that hides the coil.

If you have never seen Minnesota before you now have a good excuse.

John Schneider /

Here is a picture, hopefully

NICE!

I'm certainly interested. What do you want for it?

I'm also willing to pay the cost of shipping

I have a Towny for sale which is similar to the QT50 except it has a 2-speed transmission and the gas tank and oil tank are plastic so you don't have to deal with the rust issues of the QT50. $450 in Macomb, IL. Here is a picture:

John Schneider /

p9142,

Beautiful ped

Smug you better take him up on his. It's cheaper and will cost less to ship

Townys are WAAAAY more rare than QT50s too. and cooler in my opinion.

you should come to iowa. there are like 390877777 QT50s listed every day on craigslist. sold like hotcakes here in the 80s.

The plastic side covers for the QT50 can still be ordered at any Yamaha dealer. They make the scoot look new again.

I've got a QT50 up here in Louisville, just over 1000 original miles. It's my girlfriend's ride, I'll ask her if she'd want to sell it.

Otherwise, I second that you should go for the Towny, I'd love to find one here (just missed one on Craigslist a few weeks back, damn)

There's one on Louisville's CL...I don't know who's it is, but here...

http://louisville.craigslist.org/mcy/901864758.html

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account