Bombourbon Run Buy/Sell/Blah...

Does anyone have a Maxi header I can have? or buy?

Re: Bombourbon Run Buy/Sell/Blah...

I mentioned this on the other thread but just in case. I have a Trac Sprint for sale with the 2 speed Daelim engine. Looks great and has all plastics. Could be fast with a bigger carb. Word is these two speed versions also came with a performance pipe. I also have extra parts like a new speedo assembly, etc

1225405638_100_0155.jpg

i need a murray pedal chain tensioner.

Cory (mrdr 133) /

i have a couple. you want the stock headies?

this is totally lame, but i have a super nice and clean black ovation/applause acoustic electric guitar with case id trade for somethin like a phbg or a good puch/moby pipe.

i have a maxi header.. email me

im coming to cincinattie

i have a murray pedal chain tentioner email me

Maggie, I still have that maxi exhaust that you can have. I'm not going to use it for anything.

I have sruff for sale if anyone is interested. just go here

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/204757/204757/

Mostly garelli stuff

Its all pretty much still here and available if anyone wants to get any of this stuff at bomburbon, I also have a 99 tomos targa, its in pretty good shape aside from the hacks that owned it before me and their ghetto blaster exhaust system, and missing air box and plastics shes gonna be my mule for this ride... hopefully. :-)

PIC-O-STUFF

yup plus a tomos too sorry for the big picture folks

Re: PIC-O-STUFF

Emailed!

i feel stupid even mentioning this but if for some reason you ever decided to part that garelli out id buy that 6p and 20 dell intake/carb setup in a heartbeat.

Brent,

I went and looked at your pipe the other day....your dog is a wonderful guard dog...haha. The pipe looks just like mine, it's bent really near the base. What was that other pipe out there, the rounder one? You interested in getting rid of that one?

Anyone want to hook me up with an A35? I will be down there on Thursday working on my new Magnum project so just give me your address and I will show up with some cash.

Maggie,

I have a stock puch pipe if you want. You would have to hack it up. I can bring it to you on Thursday or Friday night at the dance party. Freebies

Marshall!!!! You rule!!! I will buy you a drink, thank you so much sir. See you sooooon!

Nolan what kind of shape is that Malossi kit in, and how much do you want for it?

i wants one of them pipes like that

Are you talking to this Nolan? I don't have a Mallosi kit but I wish I had one laying around.

Metroidkittentickler /

yo quatto you are thinking of doug?

Metroidkittentickler /

ps have a good day in school nolan.

Hey..what if I show up at the rendezvous point with a truck load of new and used parts and set up a swap meet thing?

I have two Maxis , e50 engines and nos cylinder kits, pipes and many other items.

And I would love to meet Chad Burke in person.

Ike

I have two of those pipes, make me an offer.

Ike

what's the deal with the maxis and the e50s? there's some people around here that i'm sure would be interested.

i think i found the pipe...thanks though.

One maxi will run but it needs a fork tube. The other is a parts bike.

I have a TON of stock Puch pipes. I was talking to mopedjay about the pipe. I have two Trac pipes like he mentioned.

Ike

Oh sorry...haha, I thought you were talking about the Puch pipes I mentioned earlier...

Do you have pictures of any of that stuff? I can pass them along.

Here is the two Maxis. The purple one runs good, but it has a bent frame ! Frame, not fork. I didn`t notice that until i rode it a while ago. The frame is trash. I didn`t see that until after i spent two days sealing the tank with POR15 !! SHIT !

But, it would be easy to make one good bike out of the two. with parts left over. The tank on the the silver one is very rusty and needs sealed.

$150.00 for the pair, picked up. If i don`t sell them in a few days, i will list them on Ebay.

Ike

1225479142_2puchs_002.jpg

Remember, the purple one runs, but the frame is bent. It is crooked as a Chinese Junk.

Ike

1225479336_2puchs_002.jpg

dammit, wrong pic

1225479473_2puchs_001.jpg

i want both of those puchs. are you bringing to bombourbon run or no?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account