WTB E50

Fish tits Krauthamer /

I bought a jawa that was said to run. but it doesnt. i began working on the engine and was met with tons of frusteration.

im looking for an e50 to turn this into a reliable bike.

I prefer a running e50 but im not afraid to turn a wrench to get this thing running before i get snowed in.

thanks

-Seth

WTB E50

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i have jawa parts to trade too!

Re: WTB E50

seth there is about 500 good reasons that an e50 isnt gonna work for your jawa.

The most important of which are that the drive sprocket is on the wrong side, it wont bolt up, the electrics are different ( they do wierd things like "work" on the puch )

Leave the Jawa to the sandcrawlers and look for an e50 with a puch attatched to it.

pshhhhh dude you can make it work just get the e50 and whatever wont fit make fit....dont be a pussy

yeah that a great idea. Design and fabricate a method of transfering power from one side of the bike to the other and just 'make it work' Its been done, but its not gonna get done in this case for a troublesome jawa.

little duck tape and some gorilla glue, you will be all set.

Seth, all this crazy stuff can be done, but its not even really worth talking about regarding a jawa and is definately not newbie or reg guy stuff.

Its like the whole "can i put a chevy 350 in a chevette" question. Yeah, you can with unlimited time and money. But no, its not worth it.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

i checked that out and it looks like i can switch the drive side.

if i flop the back wheel and switch up the cranks.

from what it sounds like, that wont work but it looked ok to me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account