wtb puch top end 2 or high torque

let me know

ill pay ya or consider a trade for a ported one.

Re: wtb puch top end 2 or high torque

I have a ported high torque cylinder with a high torque piston (L-ring), but it has blowby issues, it's a #22 (not the elusive magnum #22 though). I also have a reg'lar high torque cylinder, with no piston. It needs a hone, but other than that, it's ready to go, no porting. Oh wait, it does have a little intake matching action going on. Anyway, that's what I got. Email if your'e interested; if not, I understand.

I've got lots of cylinders, no pistons. What number do you want?

just a regular, non ported 2hp cylinder, high torque would be nice but a reg 2hp is cool.

I'm not a trivia master, I'm unsure which numbers correspond to the HP rating. I'm sure I have a 2hp HT cylinder, but I don't remember what number it has stamped on it.

eh im not either, im sure thats fine lol

email me!

page 41

If someone is sitting on a dragon's hoard of cylinders, i would also like to buy a high torquey one. Preferably with head. or just the head.

Bret,

I've got a pretty decent #11, and I've got a real sweet #33 with good piston, rings and the factory high torque / high compression head. E-mail me if you're interested.

By the way, I sent you an e-mail, Andrew

whoa, it's some strange finned angle port cylinder.

what are blow byissues ?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account