I picked up this Garelli with a nice QT 50, I don't know what to do with it. I am not in the mood to fix it with winter comming. Maybe I should just put it in the shed until spring.
I would just hold onto it if you have the room. I would be interested if you decide to part it out.
fixifixifixifixifixifixifixifixifix fix it
How much are you wanting for it?
keep em together, dont part it. please
I have at least four Puchs that need work before I will get to the Garelli. If anyone is close to me in Vermont, I would let it go. I will not ship it though.
Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first: